Saturday, February 27, 2010

Balance

This assignment was particularly difficult, mostly the second part. Rearranging negative space into a dynamic image with balance is a vary time consuming process. I would have liked to use some more interesting kitchen tools like a colander or something like that but that would have turned the completion time from hours into days.

The results from part 2 are my favorite. I'm not sure if I'm looking at a puppet master or an evil Pillsbury Dough Boy.
I tried to upload these images in the requested 18"x24" format but the blog would not allow it so if you would like the larger version please let me know where and how you would like it sent.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I really like your part 2 piece. Check it out - it's quite similar to mine. I also like how you connected to the edges. Nice balance, without seeming like you were "stretching" for it.

    ReplyDelete